Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fifth Step . First Assignment

Hello, I'm back !
Finally, I got the time to update my blog.
And before that, I just realized that I failed to upload my ewallpaper in mmls.
4 MARKS HAD GONE !!!
I hope blog could help me get some marks.

Ok, back to topic.
This is the last step of the ewallpaper---> Advanced layering.
Hmm... actually I didn't apply any vanishing point skill in my ewallpaper, but I will still explain what's vanishing point and how to use it.

Here are some of the pictures which applied vanishing point skill.

First step, open the pictures that you want.
If needed, you can use "Selection Tools" to crop out the picture/part of the picture that you want before you start.

Second step, go to the first option there--->"Arrange Document"---> choose "2 up" (shown below).
Move the right picture to the left.

Third step, make sure your "Layer Panel", you clicked on the picture layer that you moved just now. Click "Ctrl+A"---> "Ctrl+X".
You will found out that the picture gone and now left the background picture.

Fourth step, click "Filter" ---> "Vanishing Point".


Fifth step, click on the edge of the box.
Just like this.
There's the other part that you haven't click, dnt worry.
Now click "Ctrl" button and dnt let go, and use your mouse to click on the middle and pull down.

After you had done, press "Ctrl+V", the picture that I moved just now will appeared. Adjust it.
Once you satisfied with it, press "OK".

The last step, SAVE it ! xD

TADAAAAaaaaa... here is my final work.

You can also use different backgrounds and pictures that you like to do it, here are some of the example that I did :) Enjoy.



Hope you understand and know how to do it now, try it yourself ! It's fun ! xD

Btw, this is my finalize for First Assignment--->E-wallpaper ^ ^
That's all. I hope from this post I could get some marks for my advanced layering :)

3 comments:

  1. wat happen to ur photoshop? expired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, expired. I cant update my blog now. I scared my marks will gone cause I failed to upload in mmls and update my blog here..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. why fail to upload? =.=" u got zipped it before uploading? =) lol, wanna try my photoshop disc? Like this u everytime nid to borrow from cheewei them leh =.="

    ReplyDelete